|Office Name||City Social Welfare and Development Office|
|Head of Office|
Francisco L. Barredo
(City Social Welfare and Development Officer)
|Assistant Head of Office|
Leonida T. Bayan
(Assistant City Social Welfare and Development Officer)
Tel No. (62) 991-0719
Fax No.(62) 992-0807
|Service Name : AID TO INDIVIDUAL IN CRISIS SITUATION (AICS)|
The City Social Welfare and Development Office provides emergency financial assistance or referral for free services to individuals and families who are in extremely difficult situations and have inadequate resources.
The situations covered are:
1. Death of an immediate family – burial assistance
2. Victims of Disaster (man-made /natural)
3. Medical Problem
4. Lost of Job – Transportation for further management and “Balik Probinsya”
1. Burial Assistance – Photocopy of relative’s Death Certificate
2. Medical Certificate
3. Certificate of Indigency from the barangay
4. Case Study Report
Steps to follow
Persons to approach
Client will submit himself for an interview with the social worker who will gather family information and assess the of needs.
Field Social Worker
2. Case Study
A case study report of client will be prepared by the social worker stating thereat the strong needs of the financial grant.
|3. Approval of financial Assistance|
The CSWDO recommends approval of the assistance to the City Mayor following administrative process.
4. Release of Financial Assistance
Client directly receives the approved financial assistance from the City Treasurer’s Office, witnessed by the Social Worker.